Welcome to the University Inn at Emory!
Welcome to the University Inn at Emory. We are a small, long-term hotel across from the Emory University Campus. The Emory district is home to so many attractions that having a place to rest comfortably is a necessity. What better place than in the heart of it all? We pride ourselves in offering a safe haven to visitors of this historic community, where they can fully recover from the day's activities. We consider the size of our rooms to be our biggest advantage— it allows us to offer our guests more personalized service and convenience without sacrificing the amenities provided by larger, franchised hotels. Since 1971, The University Inn at Emory has been delivering consistent quality service to those who want to enjoy the personality of the area.
Our long-term hotel is a convenient walk to:
- Emory University Campus
- Emory University Hospital
- Children's Health Care of Atlanta - Egleston
- Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Donna & Marvin Schwartz Center for Arts
- Emory University's Fitness Facilities
- Transportation Options
- Restaurants/Coffee Shops
- Hair Salons
Available public transportation:
- MARTA: Buses stop right outside our door!
- Cliff Transportation: Cliff is a FREE TO RIDE service in which you can gain access to the North and South DeKalb Malls. Bus stops are right down North Decatur Road.
A sample of the local cuisine:
- Doc Chey's Noodle House (0.5 mi): A highly praised noodle house in Emory Village. It has been voted Best Carryout by Creative Loafing and, with no dish over $10 on their menu, Best Food for Value by Citysearch.com. The entire menu is prepared fresh. (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai)
- Saba (0.5 mi): An Italian restaurant that serves genuine handmade pastas and sandwiches, made with fresh-baked breads. Homemade desserts and a gluten-free menu are also available!
- Bad Dog Taqueria (0.5 mi): A modern take on authentic Mexican cuisine, with an extensive and creative menu. The specials start at $2.99 (for any variety of standard taco) and there are even tasty menu items for kids.
As a family-owned business, we believe in treating our guests with the utmost courtesy and respect. When you book a stay at The University Inn at Emory, you are booking with a staff that wants you to have a truly positive experience, whether you stay for a night or whether you will be an extended-stay, long-term guest!